Montag, 12. August 2013

This is the Story about the most persistent miner of the world.

Well there I was back again in EVE and derping around when someone mentioned a Venture in our first wormhole out. Naturally as I am a big Venture hunter I had to get that. They aren't easy to catch, so I slapped on one more scram on my trusty Helios and oiled the Warrirouu drone all up to be extra sleek!

So then I thought, for sure he is in the Ladar! But damn! We didn't have a bookmark. No matter Super Scanner Kara has combat probes. So I launched them holding my breath, since the system was a mere 7au. So he could see them, but I moved them off dscan range fast.
He was still there!

So I dscanned him roughly down (well 8 AU distance is good dscanning no? :P) And dropped my probes in the general area. First scan 30%, oh my! Second scan had a hit! Yes sir we can bogey!
He was still there.

Warp Kara, warp! Move probes off! Run Forrest run!
He was still there!

So I noticed he is in a grav site! Face-palm! (This means no scanning necessary) Oh well. I slowly drift closer to him and give him a massive bump before double scramming him and setting my mighty Warrior II drone on him!
Die! Scum-miner Die!
Point the Pod, oh yes sir I do, kill the pod ! And get tasty delicious podsicle!



So yeah he is dead and gone, I scoop the great loots and am so rich now! A goddamn T2 survey scanner! Yes!

So I go back home and think about what skill I might need while we have a Highsec exit, I go and shop a bit and come back. Then Bruce says, hey, there's a venture in A. Could it be!
He has returned!

So I warp in, make fleet, get closer to our tenacious carebear and BUMP!SCRAM!DIE! Oh and Bruce joins the fun. So then I get an eve mail.
is kicking the noob really that much fun?
His question is something to ponder, but i have a black heart today, so I assure him it is.

So I send some more advise and stuff, maybe he should go hunting himself or join e-uni to learn. And give him 5mil so he doesn't rage-quit.
well thx for the money again, but I think I just dont get the mentalty, pissing other players of because u can.....just dont get it.....especially if there is no real gain....nah, at least u paid me after u f*cked me.....is there a profession like pvp prostitute....seems profitable....
I am not sure what that means, but I send him another mail that I am happy to shoot him whenever.

So I think thats that, but wait. Bruce tells me there is a venture in A.
Do I have Déjà vu? What is going on - It can't be!
I had a closer look.


But no, he is back. So yeah, I have the bookmark and I warp there and sure enough, BUMP!SCRAM!DIE!
And more eve-mail:
maybe u will her from me in a month or two....
anyway thx/die a slow painfull death....havent decided yet.....till next time hf fun
I am pretty sure that is the right way to celebrate my Junior promotion in TRECI, full member! :) That and eating chilli so I can hover now... :lol:

I hope my miner had fun and good fortunes in the meantime!



Bonus round! How do I fit my Helios for this stuff:

[Helios, Helios fit]
Overdrive Injector System II
Nanofiber Internal Structure II
Nanofiber Internal Structure II

Limited 1MN Microwarpdrive I
Faint Epsilon Warp Scrambler I
Scan Pinpointing Array I
Faint Epsilon Warp Scrambler I
Fleeting Propulsion Inhibitor I

Covert Ops Cloaking Device II
Sisters Expanded Probe Launcher, Sisters Combat Scanner Probe

Small Gravity Capacitor Upgrade I
Small Gravity Capacitor Upgrade I

Warrior II x1

Very basic fit for pointing ships successfully. Nanofibers and Overdrive to get into warp fast and get high speed approaching targets cloaked. MWD for GTFO purposes, Pinpointing array doesn’t get stacking penalty, so it helps me more then better scan accuracy. Two scrams for extra you stay here. Web is there for slowing people down or help with getting big ships in warp faster.

This fit is a bit split into, I know its not perfect for either purpose, its not perfect tackle nor perfect scanner, but it enables me to do both fast without reshipping.

Next up in a few days, the guide to making ISK in wormholes.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen